Coming end November 2017… Explore the towns of the breathtaking Dwars River Valley, in the heart of the Cape Winelands.
The Dwars River Valley is home to the historic towns of Pniel, Kylemore, Johannesdal and Lanquedoc. It is one of the most beautiful valleys on the planet, and located half way between two of the Winelands’ most popular destinations, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
This half day, four hour bike ride, takes visitors through the towns, along the back roads, into the history and heritage, into the homes of storytellers and makers of traditional food.
- Travelers interested in history and heritage
- Those who would like to sample home-cooking in the Winelands
- People who like a little vigorous adventure
- Families seeking something active in the Winelands
- Travelers who like moderate level cycling activities
- Those that want a combination of outdoor adventure and culture
An experience of the Dwars River Escape Route