Duration: 4 hours (approx)
Private bookings only
Monday to Saturday
- Meet a range of creative minds in Cape Town, including designers, artists and musicians
- Enjoy three creative engagements
- Experience the city through a creative lense
- Private guide and transport
- Discretionary tips
Things to know before you book
- This is a private tour
- Guests are collected from and returned to their accommodation (provided it is centrally located)
- Best suited for guests who want to engage deeply in the creative fabric of the city
- Special dietary needs can be catered to
Cape Town is considered one of the most creative cities in the world. It has an abundance of music, art, design, fashion and food, not to mention the natural creative assets the city was blessed with.
But more than the obvious, Cape Town is also a city of creative solutions to serious problems. Cape Town citizens are subversive creatives, finding unique solutions to everyday problems, in some of the least creative spaces.
Our half day Creative Cape Town tour takes guests on a private journey along the pulse of the creative city.
The 4 hour programme includes three elements. They might include
- an artist-guided street art tour
- a visit to the studio of a fashion designer
- lunch and a concert at the home of a Cape Town musician
- a visit to the studio of a fine artist or a local chef.
Sometimes, if there is a great exhibition taking place, we might explore the exhibition with the curator.
Between destinations, and between the lines, we also uncover some of the less obvious elements of the city’s creative life.